[3-24-11] CShell/Engine Dumped

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
FUCKING H4X.
I thought this was already posted...

/Approved.
@ᴺᴼᴼᴮ
i'll look into it.
Is this still the current Engine and CShell or have they already updated this?
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Is this still the current Engine and CShell or have they already updated this?
Don't take my word but i know there was a Maintenance Apr 06 - I havent bothered trying since then so just a heads up there might be a new one out.
I haven't play CA for awhile and when I logged in today I had an update, Hence the reason I ask, For now I will just use Olly to attach to the running process and work it from there.... yeah im pretty sure this is not the current...
maintenance doesn't mean anything they're just messing with the server.
Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
maintenance doesn't mean anything they're just messing with the server.
Departure said when he logged in he had an update

edit: i just logged in and no update
wow lmao i posted engine.exe, CShell.dll, and ESvc.dll all dumped with scans and it got deleted then this? wtf
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us