Smile[Release] Gmail Sender

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Gmail Sender [Send Emails Faster!]
With this program, you can send emails to anyone! The way this program works is, it uses Gmail STMP to send emails from your account. It's like the same thing as sending a message on your Gmail account, but much faster. I didn't obfuscate this program because you guys will think this is a keylogger and shit plus, this is easy to make. Btw, I got banned from VirusTotal. Idk why so I can only scan in Jotti. All made by me!

ScreenShots:






.EXE Virus Scan:
Gmail Sender.exe - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

.RAR Virus Scan:
Gmail Sender.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Download in attachment!

Enjoy!
Gmail Sender.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
Thanks. Soon, I'll be releasing some awesome program such as : Free Text Message Sender, SMS Bomber, Email Bomber, and Anonymous (Spoofer) Email Bomber.
Nice but the free text message will not work for me =/
thanks i like it!
Alright, shit's clean. In future please get a scan from VirusTotal or VirSCAN if you're only going to post a single scan, they have twice as many scanners.

Approved.
Looks good! Hmm I'm just a little scared putting info into it. It may be useful to other people. I'd rather login to gmail to send.
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Looks good! Hmm I'm just a little scared putting info into it. It may be useful to other people. I'd rather login to gmail to send.
I checked the source, it's fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I checked the source, it's fine.
This biia** always check our source
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


This biia** always check our source
Of course? Virus scanners don't pick up half the malicious shit in programs. For instance, this program sends emails, no virus hits in it, however, he could also email himself the password from the program and it would still not throw a virus in the virus scans, yet it's still malicious. Checking source before approving is the way to go, which is why obfuscation is not allowed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us