I'm lonely...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I'm lonely...
Anybody wanna play?
if you give me 48 hrs code il play with u black ops or home front!
Homefront is terribad. I'm gonna be on today, so we should play.



@J Miliam
Do ya have MW2?

If yes, add me
iTz2SicKMiCHi
Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
Do ya have MW2?

If yes, add me
iTz2SicKMiCHi
Im up for MW2.
" TEENS LOLZ " (Blame my friends for faggy clan names "
Quote Originally Posted by firehouse300 View Post
Get a girl?
Don't troll his thread?
He wants to play the 360, so let him be.
guys, troll in other sections, troll in general, but please outta respect, pleasedont troll fellow xbox users in the xbox section.

and ill hop on except i have a date...lol
Don't play cod. I would if I had it. I got battlefield and halo reach.
@iKiLLYouCro I already added you a while ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
I'll play some BC2 with you.
Ohyes awesome. Dog broke my mic yesterway tho -_-
Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
I have BC2 too..
You only play conquest tho.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?