DetectedMy 1st NoMenu Hack!

Posts 76–90 of 118 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by x[FG]Tim View Post
No problem.... ano pa Ilalagay natin? ? ? Like STW, FastAs, ZombieOpk ? Etc etc.
Meron naman akong bypass
Can I buy one?

same parin nung nag Exchange na tayo ng Load to Hack


Quote Originally Posted by [W]eb[C]ombat View Post
Can I buy one?

same parin nung nag Exchange na tayo ng Load to Hack


Uhmm di pa maxado tpos ang hack..Ang Telekill ng kakacrash. . pero dali lng un ayusin..
Quote Originally Posted by xflick13 View Post
Nice online ka pala..

Tama nkalimutan ko Meron na STW . .Cgeh lagay natin ZombieOpk then Rapidfire.
nice Bypass.
And Also.... Mix natin ng AutoHeal(Safe) and AutoAmmo(Safe) daling naman NOPS 6



Quote Originally Posted by [W]eb[C]ombat View Post
Can I buy one?

same parin nung nag Exchange na tayo ng Load to Hack


Yeep.. you can buy one . . . . But it's up of us, xflick and I to decide the price



--------------------

I almost forgot. . . I have just done WR-PH DinarBot for 64-bit users only
Quote Originally Posted by xflick13 View Post
Uhmm di pa maxado tpos ang hack..Ang Telekill ng kakacrash. . pero dali lng un ayusin..
Soo.. Can I pay it with it in Advance?
Quote Originally Posted by x[FG]Tim View Post
And Also.... Mix natin ng AutoHeal(Safe) and AutoAmmo(Safe) daling naman NOPS 6


--------------------

[COLOR="Blue"]I almost forgot. . . I have just done WR-PH DinarBot for 64-bit users only /COLOR]
Nice Dinarbot its awesome...
Ok dali lang nmn nops ako na bahala sa BYTES..
Quote Originally Posted by [W]eb[C]ombat View Post
Soo.. Can I pay it with it in Advance?
As soon it is Done! but its just easy to fix in Hour/s or in a Minute/s
kyu n lng nag uusap ahh. mag chat n lng kya kayu sa FB. hahsha..
papataas ng forum posts?
I crash like every game, using Win7 32bit. It doesn't work for AI. Anyways, good hack.
Quote Originally Posted by gunhater View Post
I crash like every game, using Win7 32bit. It doesn't work for AI. Anyways, good hack.
It crashes at A.I. cauze it has UnliAmmo and it has no bypass
haha im late already detected
vip
Quote Originally Posted by pongping88 View Post
kyu n lng nag uusap ahh. mag chat n lng kya kayu sa FB. hahsha..
papataas ng forum posts?
haha LOL..,

lam mo ba VIP?? pinagpapaguran nang mga Hacker yan..
kya pina babayad para hnd sayang pinag paguran,..
[quote=generalpog;3766986]haha LOL..,
To generalpog

prove to us that u have a VIP HACK post a public hack that you create

and not scamming people with 100wrcash with many featured hack ..
I crash EVERY TIME a round ends. I'm not even sure if my stats are saving...
Quote Originally Posted by gunhater View Post
I crash EVERY TIME a round ends. I'm not even sure if my stats are saving...
Because of Unli.Ammo.
Posts 76–90 of 118 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?