Mind Helping Me

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Mind Helping Me
Mind if you gift me some ZP or do some sur.veys for me?
I would do whatever you want.
Isn't this begging?(i dont think soo)
And who would gift you zp?
I would only give you an account
Quote Originally Posted by Gael Monfils View Post
Isn't this begging?(i dont think soo)
And who would gift you zp?
I would only give you an account
Ya probably a Staff Srg account (or less)with no permanent weapons and bad kdr.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Ya probably a Staff Srg account (or less)with no permanent weapons and bad kdr.
2nd lt with de camo and STEYR AUG A1-CAMO
Quote Originally Posted by Gael Monfils View Post
2nd lt with de camo and STEYR AUG A1-CAMO
Mhmmzz nice.
Maybe can I try it?
If takari doesn't want can I have it?
Quote Originally Posted by Gael Monfils View Post
Isn't this begging?(i dont think soo)
And who would gift you zp?
I would only give you an account
Can I have it?


@Takari Does whatever include Se....





wing a new button on my jacket?
Begging?
You do know that this is begging. And Takari is a guy.
/closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us