SolvedModLoader patched

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
ModLoader patched
The modloader everyone is using has been patched for usage with multiple people (so you can do mods alone but others can't join).

The same block has been applied to fs_game.

Well, thanks Treyarch.

Now I think I really go back to CoD4.
omg
that sucks
who cares it is only a private match
and it's a lot of fun :@
Gayarch, what else could we expect
So now we have to wait for modtools which gonna take forever -_-''
hope nova will think of a way
No.. that means I can't relaesae my Team Fortress 2 mod today. I needed to record some footage! damn it.
screw black ops so fucking laggy
Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
screw black ops so fucking laggy
Lol buy a gaming pc, problem solved
just wait for the next release of *******loader - soon
i have one just still dont find black ops fun on pc since theres no quick find a match instead you have to find a server
Treyarch must dieeee XD
Well i fking hate Gayarch they do this to PC and Fking Xbox FK Them Assholes.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?