Talking[Release][OpenSource] Advanced IP Tool +New Features

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release][OpenSource] Advanced IP Tool +New Features {HOT TOPIC!}
Hello MPGH Many people have been PMing me for the Source to my IP Tool so here it is! Remember to Thank me for being kind enough to release this Source for free and all the hardwork I put into it!
Requirements:
-KryptonComponents
-If you re-upload this you MUST put my name in Credits in 4+ Font
- You MUST Keep the ab1.vb Form and not edit.

IP Tool v1.5 By VernK - Source.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner




Please take 1 second to press the "Thank" button!
IP Tool v1.5 By VernK - Source.rarattachment deleted · 321 downloads before removal
Looks like a leech.
Says the creator was a guy called "Vern"
But i surpose thats your name :/
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Looks like a leech.
Says the creator was a guy called "Vern"
But i surpose thats your name :/
He made it

--


Good Job again =)
APPROVE THIS PLZ OMG I WANT IT
Quote Originally Posted by justiman View Post
APPROVE THIS PLZ OMG I WANT IT
Correction.
You want to download,Change and re-post here or somewere else.
Haah yeah hope you guys enjoy anyways
Other thread is closed, this is now approved.
As soon I click Track, it throws an exception:

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
As soon I click Track, it throws an exception:

FAIL!

but nice job yah.
Quote Originally Posted by Withoutwings View Post
FAIL!

but nice job yah.
i downloaded this and fixed the 107 errors that came with it and now it works fine
Quote Originally Posted by justiman View Post
i downloaded this and fixed the 107 errors that came with it and now it works fine
I take it you just manually referenced Krypton Controls?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I take it you just manually referenced Krypton Controls?
uh yea lol
Seems to work for me :S without errors
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us