Jessika Wrote A Rap

Posts 76–90 of 141 · Page 6 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
One could debate who's the one that's poor itt
oh u fancy ha, greetz DL.
Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
I'm poor because my daddy's poor D:
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
Just sfu Alen, greetz DL.
I don't even need to instigate shit, Jessika does it all by herself
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I don't even need to instigate shit, Jessika does it all by herself
haha oh well
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
One could debate who's the one that's poor itt
I'm way richer than you will ever be.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
One could debate who's the one that's poor itt
I'm poor because my daddy's poor D:
Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
id know
Bullshit do you.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


Bullshit do you.
You sound kinda mad?
Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
You sound kinda mad?
Do I?
Well your a dumbfuck then.
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
So fucking epic, I'm getting ignored like fuck .
im not ingoring you, im just not saying your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


Do I?
Well your a dumbfuck then.
oh u ugly ha.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


Do I?
Well your a dumbfuck then.
Damn you're mad.. no reason to insult me you cyber bully
Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Damn you're mad.. no reason to insult me you cyber bully
It's wolf the poof.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
im not ingoring you, im just not saying your name.



oh u ugly ha.
Sam, you still live with your mum and your 36.


Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Damn you're mad.. no reason to insult me you cyber bully
/fp. I called you a virgin, you kick off. I call you a slut, you kick off.

You can't fucking win can you?
So fucking epic, I'm getting ignored like fuck .
So much hatred itt

It's like magic, whenever Jessika makes a thread it results in 10+ pages of hate spam
Jessica's:
Code:
Total Posts: 603
Posts Per Day: 23.19
Sam's
Code:
Total Posts: 8,378
Posts Per Day: 19.01
More posts per day... but not quite enough to match up to Sam.
Posts 76–90 of 141 · Page 6 of 10

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?