Windowed Menu

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Windowed Menu
I'm bored, here is a bool for putting cf in windowed mode, freeze it on one
Code:
cshellbase+30D9DC
Nice Work Ill Use After My Next Browser Release
you mean while playing Windowed Mode?
Quote Originally Posted by TheSkill3r View Post
you mean while playing Windowed Mode?
Yes /m3ssage too short
wow its very useful
oh men,
so what should i do

with
Code:
cshellbase+30D9DC
in c++ program?
Quote Originally Posted by jhefrey View Post
wow its very useful
oh men,
so what should i do

with
Code:
cshellbase+30D9DC
in c++ program?
And I thought u can programme?
Can this work on vb ?????
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post
Can this work on vb ?????
sure
/msg2s
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
sure
/msg2s
Yes, You should call a WriteMemory function..

Code VB share it with us
@Code[VB]
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


Yes, You should call a WriteMemory function..

Code VB share it with us
@Code[VB]

Haha True -Away
hmmm not with writememory you should use writefloatpointer i think try
Wow,i screwred you guys over, freeze it on 0 not one, wups typo to the max
works
Thanks tdct a new feature for ********** 4.0

Good, I wasn't sure if my offsets were right cuz I've tampered with cshell a bit.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us