DetectedNOOB H4X Gun Mod

Posts 1–15 of 361 · Page 1 of 25
NOOB H4X Gun Mod
NOOB H4X Gun Mod

Intro:

This hack mods your gun. There is no key to turn the hack on, it is auto-on. Just releasing since this section has been pretty empty.

Features:

No Recoil
No Spread
100% sniper no-scope accuracy (fun)
Auto-updating (does not connect to internet, uses signature scans)
Anti-leech (does not harm user)

Virus Scans:

VirusTotalⓘ
VirScanⓘ
Jottiⓘ

False positives from unknown AV companies.

Preview (please wait for it to load):



It does not change rate of fire.

Problem?

If you disconnect during the loading screen, that means that you need to rename your injector. Make sure that you do not just rename the shortcut. Change the name to something unrelated to hacking like "firefox.exe" or "explorer.exe". However, that only lets you last about 5 minutes in game until it crashes. You need to pack both the injector and the hack (packing hack won't trigger anti-leech). If freedom or bombs does not release a *fixed* injector then I guess I'll step up. tehe

Cookies?

I'll give a free e-cookie if someone finds out what triggers the anti-leech. Should be pretty easy to figure out in a hex editor.

Credits:

Gordon'
Gellin
Kotentopf
mmbob
whit
freedompeace
Departure
ᴺᴼᴼᴮ
NOOB H4X Gun Mod.zipattachment deleted · 1,907 downloads before removal
Cool cant wait to test this. looks fun!
SECOND* POST, Looks good.... after its available ill hex edit the bich to find out.


EDIT: WHAT ABOUT MY CREDITS! IM THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU ABOUT RENAMING INJECTOR!
Nice dude this is awesome!
Hope that this is legit as well as it works because the last few entered hacks have failed to work and/or been a trojan, malware, etc. Hope it gets approved and functions properly.
Quote Originally Posted by blckskippy View Post
Hope that this is legit as well as it works because the last few entered hacks have failed to work and/or been a trojan, malware, etc. Hope it gets approved and functions properly.
this will never be a virus retard
i dont get how it doesnt connect to the internet
but it autoupdates itself
and auto updaters arent allowed noob unless you got permission
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
i dont get how it doesnt connect to the internet
but it autoupdates itself
and auto updaters arent allowed noob unless you got permission
it has an address logger built in
Works for me THANKS!

/File is clean

/Approved
Cool hack noob
it doesnt work for me nothing happens its injected tho any help?


someone fraps for more proof

I get an error message that says it's unable to start cause MSVCP100D.dll is missing from my comp. Do I just google the .dll and see if I can find it to download?
Quote Originally Posted by blckskippy View Post
I get an error message that says it's unable to start cause MSVCP100D.dll is missing from my comp. Do I just google the .dll and see if I can find it to download?
click here:
http://www.dll-files.com/msvcp100d.zip?0WMdPFUJjP

put it in your
C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\
folder
Also now I cant go to page 2 on this thread so can someone PM me the answer to my question?
Posts 1–15 of 361 · Page 1 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?