Detour problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Detour problem
Wtf is wrong with this line of code

Code:
pPBPerformCheck = ( PBPerformCheck_t )DetourFunction( ( BYTE * )( dwPbclBase + 0x55FC5 ), ( BYTE * )_PBPerformCheck );
I don't get errors when building it, but when I'm injecting every fucking injector gives some error, and when I comment it out it I can inject it without any problems. This worked yesterday, so why it isn't working anymore?
if it worked yesterday and not today offset maybe?
Yeah but offset shouldn't affect can I inject it or not, then I'm just hooking different function

E:
what language is it? the only i know is JAVA and a bit VB8
It's C++
what language is it? the only i know is JAVA and a bit VB8
PB is checking for \Windows\System32\d3d8.dll and offset is wrong too..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?