For Publick Hack's

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
For Publick Hack's
I want to make a request
Can someone Coder
Make this Features In Pub. Hack's?


  • No Grenade Damage
  • No Fall Damage
  • See Ghost
  • No Recoil

I Think Is the Best auxiliary Pub Hack
Because With


  • One Hit
  • Shotty Spread(5 bullets)
  • No Change Delay
  • Instant Reload
  • Fast Defuse/Plant

We Detecteted Fast And Kiked in 10 sec


  • I will be very pleased, not only I think

(If you do not understand something Sorry For My English Im From Greece)
You have to know that I hate hackers
But if I´d hack a would use a hack with hotkey and not perm turned on
Yeah I forgot It certainly With Hotkey
GO Learn CC+ dude
go make your own at

cc+ go read at internet and at this forums to know how to code
/Trololololololololol
Go make It Your Self Stop Begging. Hack Will Come Out When Ever. /Request Close @Swiftdude
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us