Selling A PAYPAL phising site

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling A PAYPAL phising site
Hello,,

I have a paypal phising Stuff

You must upload it and you have a paypal site only scam
i will send information to you email

you can get alot of money with it

If you wanna buy it PM me or post a reply
Quote Originally Posted by Strijder00 View Post
Hello,,

I have a paypal phising Stuff

You must upload it and you have a paypal site only scam
i will send information to you email

you can get alot of money with it

If you wanna buy it PM me or post a reply
And get arrested, don't forget that.
Wrong section btw.
That is so fucking illegal. I'll move it to the trading section.
Yeah thats illegal i would do that if i where you.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?