What Vip Features.

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
What Vip Features.
Ok Guys Im gonna start Making a Vip *Public* To Be Helpful to me make ur post like

Colors:
Hacks:
Why:
If u like me or not :
DO NOT INCLUDE 1HIT KILL!!! PLSS RUINS THE GAME.


include chams
one hit kills get client error in HM/MM in other matches u get kicked xD
Yeah i dont use hacks but dont make 1 hit kill! Its impossible to us who dont use hacks.
Actually i can fix error client
Quote Originally Posted by VisualRender View Post
Actually i can fix error client
I will beta test
wall hack
msg2short
Haven't seen chams in a while.
Hmm I Think This Guy Is Talking Bullshit But If Not Good Work !
chams
no recoil
no spread.
Colors: make good colours where we wknow who is who
Hacks: aimbot , not one hit kill ,
Why: because i want to hack like a vip hahaa a bit fun
If u like me or not :i kike u if u make a hack like a vip ...i we will hate if u didnt make one....no man kidding hope u can make a good ....if u want to test someone tell me i test it for u....
I'd be happy with just walk through walls.... :P
Code what you can
I have a feeling this is a troll though
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Code what you can
I have a feeling this is a troll though
hes just jealous he cant code.. no worries
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us