Looking for mod testers

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for mod testers
If you are capable of compiling/testing mods, PM me. I have many mods that I would like to be able to test.

You will be in the credits of any releases of content you have tested.
i can test, i have my WinXP laptop up and running and it works flawlessly with SANA

just PM me stuff

or can you not test because you don't know how to inject? btw, SANA wont work on Win Vista or 7
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i can test, i have my WinXP laptop up and running and it works flawlessly with SANA

just PM me stuff

or can you not test because you don't know how to inject? btw, SANA wont work on Win Vista or 7
I can get the game running on 7, but I cannot inject. I mod gvi.dat correctly and replace the files in %temp%, but I always get errors. It may have to do with the fact that I'm running win7, idk. It's just easier for me to find someone else to test the mods.

I will PM you some tomorrow if I can get on my PC for more than 5 mins at a time... lol. Real life has been pretty hectic lately.
lol i know what you mean...same here. i was in a car accident and have no car and my brother was in 1 not 2 hours later >.<
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us