Ghost In The Shell

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost In The Shell
I am really starting to get into this. I just downloaded a 9 gig anime Blu-Ray pack just for the other movies. Also, please post some other good anime, since I am starting to get into it.
The original ghost was quite the movie.
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
I am really starting to get into this. I just downloaded a 9 gig anime Blu-Ray pack just for the other movies. Also, please post some other good anime, since I am starting to get into it.
lol can you post a video or image?
Quote Originally Posted by Krooshev View Post
lol can you post a video or image?
If you haven't seen any of the Ghost, you are a failure.
Yeah, I just watched the second movie, it wasn't as good as the first one, but still pretty good
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us