[Release] imageUP
imageUP is an easy way to upload images/screenshots by region or fullscreen! This simple and easy to use program will hide itself in your system notifications area taking up very little memory until you activate your user-set hotkey to take a region screenshot or right-click the icon in the system notifications area and choose an option.
The images will upload once you click the "upload" button under Uploaded. (This tab name will change in the next update, too lazy to rebuild the installer
) Then, you will be presented with HTML image format, BBCode format, and just a plain hotlink.
The images are hosted on my secure and fast servers.
This code IS obfuscated, however, only to protect my ftp information. Jason or Nextgen1 if you want to Teamview me to see the code, just ask.
Screenshots:
(example screenshot)

Since this program hides itself when taking screenshots, I obviously can't use it to take screenshots of itself
Rightclick menu:

Region select screenshot:

Picture manager(uploaded)

Download link: <attached .msi>
Virus Scans:
jotti:
imageUP.msi - Jotti's malware scan
virscan.org:
imageUP.msi MD5:7bf1a0bb23274df5349e45eb514da1cb - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Turn UAC off and run as administrator for this to work correctly.
Windows Vista users: install font here.
I currently know of most errors.
These are the ones I know:
notify icon on region screenshot stays up
the run as administrator thing
Uploaded should be Pictures
Multiple errors/glitches with the uploading boxes
I will include date/time_region/_fullscreen.png and image renaming in the next update
I know that fullscreen screenshots are just a 5 digit number the first time you do it
The images will upload once you click the "upload" button under Uploaded. (This tab name will change in the next update, too lazy to rebuild the installer
) Then, you will be presented with HTML image format, BBCode format, and just a plain hotlink.The images are hosted on my secure and fast servers.
This code IS obfuscated, however, only to protect my ftp information. Jason or Nextgen1 if you want to Teamview me to see the code, just ask.
Screenshots:
(example screenshot)

Since this program hides itself when taking screenshots, I obviously can't use it to take screenshots of itself

Rightclick menu:

Region select screenshot:

Picture manager(uploaded)

Download link: <attached .msi>
Virus Scans:
jotti:
imageUP.msi - Jotti's malware scan
virscan.org:
imageUP.msi MD5:7bf1a0bb23274df5349e45eb514da1cb - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Turn UAC off and run as administrator for this to work correctly.
Windows Vista users: install font here.
I currently know of most errors.
These are the ones I know:
notify icon on region screenshot stays up
the run as administrator thing
Uploaded should be Pictures
Multiple errors/glitches with the uploading boxes
I will include date/time_region/_fullscreen.png and image renaming in the next update
I know that fullscreen screenshots are just a 5 digit number the first time you do it

. But, as I said, if you don't feel comfortable with that, it's