SolvedCod4 *Cracked Servers Help

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Cod4 *Cracked Servers Help
I recently downloaded Cod4 for da PC and i was wondering if there were any possible way to get on a cracked/Private servers with a lot of users. I saw some websites with some servers but how do i join them. Ive looked at many tutorials on youtube before creating this thread. I just downloaded Cod4 1.7 patch how do i join a server? Press the ~ then connect IP address? If that's how you do it i tried that and before game in loading it pauses and freezes my computer. Do you guyz no why?

-Zane
maybe your crack isn't good enough.. make sure your using a crack for multiplayer and if the server your trying is really cracked

(Many are not cracked they are JUST private)
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
maybe your crack isn't good enough.. make sure your using a crack for multiplayer and if the server your trying is really cracked

(Many are not cracked they are JUST private)
Could you give me a website with cracked servers so i can test it? I tried alot from here non of them worked. I get Error and then it dissconnects my COD4
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post


Could you give me a website with cracked servers so i can test it? I tried alot from here non of them worked. I get Error and then it dissconnects my COD4
REMOVED BY TGF

Try searching "Cracked" You should get some then go by location
maybe u didnt do the steps right to get cod4 mp cracked .. cuz i did it wrong the first 10 times but know i can play cracked servers ..

you can also use xfire to find cracked servers
I'm not sure how to do cracked servers but, you should try "Garena" its a program you run stream games of and you can connect to lobbies with local people or people around your state.
The freezing happens to me aswell.
@NOOBJr

You have to have the correct patches for them, which are usually 1.6, then 1.7.
Then overwrite the original IWD files if you got them from a torrent like I did.
Find a site, (I use EPC gaming), and enable the console in the options.
Then press `(Opens console) and type "connect (IPGOESHERE)".
Without the quotes or parenthesis.
If you get iw3mp.exe has stopped responding, go into your sounds, show disabled devices and enable stereo mix.
It could also be freezing because you still need the original IWD files.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
@NOOBJr

You have to have the correct patches for them, which are usually 1.6, then 1.7.
Then overwrite the original IWD files if you got them from a torrent like I did.
Find a site, (I use EPC gaming), and enable the console in the options.
Then press `(Opens console) and type "connect (IPGOESHERE)".
Without the quotes or parenthesis.
If you get iw3mp.exe has stopped responding, go into your sounds, show disabled devices and enable stereo mix.
It could also be freezing because you still need the original IWD files.
Thanks I'm going to try updating now.
Im just playing COD6 AlterIW. @FUKO i love your hack
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
Im just playing COD6 AlterIW. @FUKO i love your hack

Wieters*, but thanks anyways. Surprised it still works haha.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Wieters*, but thanks anyways. Surprised it still works haha.
Still works like a charm. Sorry Pasha told me you were Wieters
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post


Still works like a charm. Sorry Pasha told me you were Wieters


Pasha is one of a kind.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us