Independant Pokemon & Pokemon Hacking Section

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Independant Pokemon & Pokemon Hacking Section
NOTE: I am aware of Emulator & Rom Hacking - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking, that's too general.

I think there should be a section where people can discuss Pokemon and release tools for Pokemon ROM Hacking (similar to pokecommunity). There are several sections where something related to this could be posted, but I feel no one will unless it's centralized in one section devoted to Pokemon.
A Pokémon Section would remain dead anyway, besides, it would be 100% leeching from other Sites, so you'd rather Google for them.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
A Pokémon Section would remain dead anyway, besides, it would be 100% leeching from other Sites, so you'd rather Google for them.
True, but that doesn't stop us from keeping some of the other sections. I guarantee it would be larger than the BattleOn section.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
True, but that doesn't stop us from keeping some of the other sections. I guarantee it would be larger than the BattleOn section.
But there's not really a future in it either
Maybe one new (good) ROM a Month?

Perhaps you can fill the Section up at the beginning, but I doubt it will stay active afterwards.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


But there's not really a future in it either
Maybe one new (good) ROM a Month?

Perhaps you can fill the Section up at the beginning, but I doubt it will stay active afterwards.
It's more about ROM editing tools then releases of new games, and other forums like Pokemon Community don't have enough of them. Once there is a few editors for the Fifth Generation I'm wanting to replace all New Pokemon with ones from the First, Second, and Third Generation. Why? Because the new ones are the ugliest things I've ever seen.

There are two problems here: one is that you already have a section you can take over and the second is that it's multiplayer game hacking :/
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?