VIP Coder

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
VIP Coder
This is now a paying position. We need some C++ Programmer to update our VIP hack and code new features every update. I could give a shit less if you take public addresses or whatever, however you will have to code the hack yourself (and provide us with a copy of the source code) because we will NOT provide you with our VIP hack code, but will assist in helping you code it if you need help.

THIS IS A PAYING POSITION.

WarRock VIP Hack: $100 USD Monthly, will grow if you do a great job.
Call of Duty 4 VIP Hack: See me.

The requirements are the same.

Your job will be as listed:
  • Provide and test all addresses whenever WarRock updates
  • Test WarRock Hacks for bugs and other issues
  • Ensure our hacks are up to date by locking hacks and threads and providing efficient support.
  • Writing public WarRock hacks to test features and give exposure to the site.
  • Provide whatever we need to update the hack (not including bypasses or leech protection as I will handle it)
  • Provide an temporary hack if our VIP hack isn't up to date.
If you are interested in this position you are free to contact Dave84311 in IRC: irc://irc.mpgh.net, be sure to PM him in IRC as he is generally not available.
No one on this site has no clue how to do this I bet.
Jetamay could do this.
But nah he's just too busy with his "game".
HE WOULD FAIL AT IT LIKE HE DID LAST TIME.
FUCK YOU HISPI :0
I'm going to try again -_-.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
FUCK YOU HISPI :0
I'm going to try again -_-.
Don't quit this time. o.O
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
FUCK YOU HISPI :0
I'm going to try again -_-.
YEAH CUS U GET MONIES FOR IT IF U DIDNT U WOULDNT SAY SHEET.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
YEAH CUS U GET MONIES FOR IT IF U DIDNT U WOULDNT SAY SHEET.
Same here, I wouldn't like to do that for free either. o.O
imsohood post something useful or GTFO mpgh
I could be able to do this.
Hey aprill27 here.I ...I would love to be the coder.I got good skills and stuff with the c++,vb,java etc

I can proof my self i made some pics of my current d3d hack...ewrything works 100%.I can also make basick publick c++ hacks.I can test all the addyes for you guys.

I could add much more features (1 feature adding may take like 20 secks)if only i could get some more addyes.And if i culd be the coder than il promise to be wery fast with the updates...

heres some pics (I know the letters font is bad il make it normal again later).

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/686...ormpgh1fr9.png



And about the hack updates.I can update the addyes in 1-2 min (all of them) so thats not a problem

THX aprill27...Il hope to be the coder
April's hack looks pretty good.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
April's hack looks pretty good.
Thx i added 10 more features yesterday and made the font smaller im gonna post some pics later
I'm interested in this.
Dave message me on MSN whenever you get the chance.
Edit: I have my own Address Logger and I've got two D3D Menus.

Here's the first one: GUI.


Second one: Key Menu.
He aint gonna message, u gotta message him
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?