QuestionWeb Browsers

PollWhat's Your Favorite Flavor?
16 votes
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Web Browsers
Explain Why.
firefox the fastest browser i ever used i find it ez to use, plug ins make it even faster and ez to use, and u can strip vids right from the page
With the right extentions, of course.
Opera, reminds me of that fat wooman on tv. =D
ie cuz i havent tried anything else
firefox is ok but i have Internet Explorer so i put in Internet Explorer
Opera is technically the fastest browser out there.
No Flock? WTF?!

Anyways, I wouldn't vote for Flock, just because I think Google > Yahoo!
I wish there was a Flock for Google. Sigh.

Maybe if I make a GFlock, Google will pay me?

-edit-
YOU HAVE FIREFOX, YET YOU THINK IE(SPAMWARE+MALWARE+OLDWARE+HACKWARE+BUGWARE+ADWAR Ex10) is better?
Firefox because it is easy to use, supportive, loads of features and quick loading. Also because IE sucks so much, and has loads of crappy errors.
u made me picture sum fat chick in a viking suit with horns and singing like shes being squeezed so hard its not funny.....

GOOD GOING!
hhaa isent mozzila the same thing as firefox? like mozilla is the company that makes firefox..?
Yes, EndriT. Mozilla Made Firefox, BUT one of Mozilla's Other Browsers is called MOZILLA!!!!

..and you called ME a moron..
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?