Progress on my first script for RSBot

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Progress on my first script for RSBot
So far I've completed a GUI and the bare bones for the program.



More will be added as I finish more.
ok can i download it

/request aprove
As I said, its not close to done. Plenty of debugging needed.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
As I said, its not close to done. Plenty of debugging needed.
Looks quite good!
When you're done, I would test it for you if needed
Looks nice. Jugs of wine's buy-in slowly, so a drink from bank function would be nice. Though this buying new jugs would be a nice function to add before logging out(When bank runs out of wine).

Looks really great so far.
Hmmm, I've been working on this, having some problems with the GE offers finishing.
nah, i got a easyer idea. beast money , 2.5k in 30secs.
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
nah, i got a easyer idea. beast money , 2.5k in 30secs.
What's the idea then? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


What's the idea then? o.O
.
Glow2:Wave:Selling a idea /
Damn. Jugs prices are crashing -13 GP yesterday, already -5 GP today :O
How about I make it so you buy a certain item for whatever GP and then sell it for more GP? Since this kind of fails.
That's not a bad idea. Though, what items will sell for higher prices that easy? Or will you have the bot buy it in a varrock store?
Wow! I think I might use it when your all done
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us