NSY Injection (64/32)

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
help
when i usensy it lets me on combat arms but it loggs me off when i go n game whats the deal pleaser tell me
I want to point out the fact that this injector crashes me.
not for me. your hack might be patched/detected.
I support NSY Inject.
I support NSY iNJECT. Awsome
There is no "hacks" folder for me.
It doesnt work, when your un CA the game just crashes ...
ive only gotten one hack to work on this, Kara.dll, others get errors like msvcr.100dll and msvcp.100dll and the no entry point for either, im running windows 7 64bit, what other extensions work
i get hack prevention error when i try to start it up
Thanks, helped me a lot
what .net framework is required 4 3.5 2.0 which one of them
Lets try this injector!
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?