How do i do it?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How do i do it?
Hey guys, I just joined in hopes to learn how to hack crossfire since i suck so bad at it i just looked at what Codder posted (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...s-updated.html)

those codes im wondering how to implement them into swift's injector, Like create them into a file that when i click add shows up and such.


Im really noob ^^
I recommed you to learn c++, good tut: search on yourtube C++ tut antiRTFM.
If you want to use these codes you have to make a base and put it there in and make a bypass.
Hey man, cheers for the info. I'll check it out for sure, about time i learn c++. I'm looking for a fast fix atm because im sick of being horrible at crossfire so how would i make a base and make a bypass and all that?
Bypass is hard to make, base not. Learn c++ or look on this forum for a base. Their isn't a fast fix, that tut is really fast and good learning c++.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us