ePSG trick?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
ePSG trick?
Hi.

Is there any trick to get a weapon bomb faster?
I want the ePSG in still 5 tries. Is that possible?
Pleas PM me the trick or put it down here

I hope u guys can help me.
There's no kind of trick. People who say they have one, are fake. It's just luck. I tried the epsg and got him in bomb #1. I'm a lucky guy
Yeah,I'd need this aswell.

I just spent 40Eu this week trying to get an EPSG..
Again, There's NO trick. It's just luck.
I got Epsg from nowhere xD i can just buy it i was like
WTF OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

OMMFg .......
Quote Originally Posted by Dguard View Post
I got Epsg from nowhere xD i can just buy it i was like
WTF OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

OMMFg .......
Same feeling here bro
Lol like my lil bro he was like

Bro bro i got ePSG FK YOU!!!
and i was like
FK YOU i got it yesterday
he was
ah.... o..k
Quote Originally Posted by Dguard View Post
Lol like my lil bro he was like

Bro bro i got ePSG FK YOU!!!
and i was like
FK YOU i got it yesterday
he was
ah.... o..k

I suppose thats from the event?

I had a Gak and EPSG from that one
Not to forget,160 days of QuickWeaponSwitch,thats usefull mate.
ok....? uhhm....
No trick available o-o lol even if there is how would it be possible...?
right? i dont even think if u got trick xD what a dummy thread
u juz got it sometimes u can juz buy its a miracle xD
Quote Originally Posted by Dguard View Post
right? i dont even think if u got trick xD what a dummy thread
u juz got it sometimes u can juz buy its a miracle xD
You can't buy it alright,quit acting like you did.
uhm dude? u just faild
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
You can't buy it alright,quit acting like you did.
i bought the epsg..... it was like 56k but i bought it back when it wasnt a wep bomb
as i say, u can buy sometimes u can get it
Weapon Bombs are Server Sided, u cant trick it,But if u bought 1 u will not get it

u will always Get 3k SP and lame item

Try to buy 1 then buy 5
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us