Question1 hit kill help with adding weps

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
1 hit kill help with adding weps
hey guys i was wondering how to put in the different weps in a hack with 1 hit kill.
Quote Originally Posted by Wiz'Khalifa. View Post
What Do You Mean..
he mean he want add wapons hack on his 1hit hack
No he means how to add weps in his one hit kill.
You can add all weapons, if you have the correct base and addy.
Try to find a good base or make one, and put the addy.
The onehitkill should work if you find the correct addy.
Ask for some experienced coder about that.
Experienced coders are spread all around the forum, just ask someone.
I'm really sorry, I can't help you any further because I'm not one of those coders. :/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us