REDONE Killer Teddy

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
REDONE Killer Teddy
I finally redid the killer teddy sig hope you
enjoy!

Thnx i has a big improvment
background is pretty nifty but unusual, and the render is a little humourous. nice one. gave ma a luagh
lol better then the first one

And I noticed the border got cut off around the render that means your not creating a new layer when adding the boarder
Yes I havent been creating new layers when
I make borders
but hey no ones perfect RickE
lol. oooh i see where this is going... just like me and element wen we started sigs we used to fught...... soon u wilol start ricke VS rob-bert round 1. lol
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?