lady luck :)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
lady luck :)
ok so i bought 1 crate of m4 elite and im like.. i won win it but im triying.. then BOOM

Fck You! i opened 30 crates of m4a1-e and i didnt win it.
hey hey no need to swear.. ive spent cash on crates before too..>.<
Wow that is lucky anyways awesome lend me some of your luck maybe ill win something :P
lucker -.-
Fuck you.
I wasted 10 crates and i almost won it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
Fuck you.
I wasted 10 crates and i almost won it.
lol, umad?
are you a lday?? or did you asked your mom to click for you??? i will do that too
what do you mean with im a lady? lmaooo hey its not my fault i won it.. i just bought the fkin thing roflmao
you fucking lucker
Fuk you very lucker
I hate you. I hate you a lot
Congratz dude
Congratulations.
I used 70 crates.No win.
Anyways congratz...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us