how is that possible

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
how is that possible
ⓘ

i have so much time that i dont post
Quote Originally Posted by okled View Post


i have so much time that i dont post
Alen derep?
I generally don't derep people unless they're really retarded. And my rep power isn't anywhere close to -80
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I generally don't derep people unless they're really retarded. And my rep power isn't anywhere close to -80
i need your rep points xD
it was dave
Well ain't that a bish, lol.
So you obviously want to be derepped more.
The world of CS.
i got derep 2 times and it made my bar red.. but now its green .. so you must have been dereped by lot of people coz you are a COCK SUCKER
I wonder ...
You're moped face little cunt.

that's why i derepped you
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us