Lurers

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Lurers
I'm so sick of lurers. Whenever I walk around the GE in any trimmed armor for more than a minute, their's at least one person asking me to follow him for a chance to win 2-10M(shown in trade, which I always accept).

And they're always trying to lure me into CW or the Wildy.
In fact, one time a guy convinced me he wasn't trying to get me to CW or the Wildy, this got me curious. And we ended up at CW ofcourse .

I'm really getting sick of these noobs.
Does any1 else have this problem? Because I can't normally hang around in the varrock west bank or at the GE anymore.
Just ignore them and they'll look for someone else.
Haven't played RS in Months so no idea really

A friend of mine got lured before the Wilderness was removed, someone showed him there was full Guthix laying around at level 2/3 or so, and he tried to get it while wearing full Guthix himself. That's a few Mills?
That's like 2.5 mill goners :O
Never been lured .
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us