[script] Changing Weapon Attachment Unlock Requirements

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[script] Changing Weapon Attachment Unlock Requirements
First post. Hey.

I figured this out while browsing the scripts. If youre going to use this as part of a script release, please give me some creditz.

1. open SkillAssessments.xml ( Program Files/EA/Crytek/Crysis2/gamecrysis2/scripts/progression )
2. Search for "WEAPON SKILL ASSESSMENTS", below this area are all of the weapons and the breakdown for how many kills it takes to unlock.
3. Know the weapon you want to work with, and what your current killcount is. (IMPORTANT!!)

Heres the default DSG1 sniper config:

<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="100"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level2" target="50">
<reward reward="XP" param="250"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level3" target="100">
<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="500"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level4" target="200">
<reward reward="XP" param="750"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level5" target="350">
<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="1000"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level6" target="500">
<reward reward="XP" param="1500"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level7" target="750">
<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="2500"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level8" target="1000">
<reward reward="XP" param="5000"/>
</Assessment>
</Group>

Say I already have 6 kills with this gun, and I want to unlock an attachment after every kill. I would change the config to:

<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="100"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level2" target="7">
<reward reward="XP" param="250"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level3" target="8">
<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="500"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level4" target="9">
<reward reward="XP" param="750"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level5" target="10">
<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="1000"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level6" target="11">
<reward reward="XP" param="1500"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level7" target="12">
<reward reward="AttachmentToken" param="DSG1"/>
<reward reward="XP" param="2500"/>
</Assessment>
<Assessment name="@sa_level8" target="13">
<reward reward="XP" param="5000"/>
</Assessment>
</Group>


This works with every gun that I've tested.

IMPORTANT STUFF:
- if Crysis2 is open, you will need to quit and restart the game, or navigate from multiplayer to single player to reset the xml files.
- If you are playing on a legit version of the game (not a cracked version) your account may be reset and eventually banned for using xml mods.
- If you mess up the XML file, remember there is a backup in vinylakos' script release.


Enjoy
thank you very much, i dont understand where this file is? cause it is not in the crysis 2 folder
I do not have a SkillAssessments.xml file in scripts/progression directory. If i create one what shall i write inside it in order to unlock all attachments for all weapons?
Guys...

The file is named "SkillAssessments.xml" and is located at Program Files/EA/Crytek/Crysis2/gamecrysis2/scripts/progression.

If there is no "scripts" folder, goto this post:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/395-crysis...ks-insekt.html

and download Crysis2_FullScripts.zip at the bottom and follow the instructions to install the script folder, then follow this tutorial.

NOTE: you have to follow my tut for each weapon.
It does not work for me.
To do this you have to copy and paste this script into notepad save as "SkillAssessments.xml" make sure you include the quotation marks " ".

into
|
|
v
Program Files/EA/Crytek/Crysis2/gamecrysis2/scripts/progression

Hope it works for you's
Add [code] tags, it makes the code easier to see.
I did that but still it does not work.
Go into the full editor and then highlight the code. Then click on the # button.
what happens when you remove the XML after you got to say, lvl 8? I'm currently lvl 7 SCAR (legit) and if I want to get lvl 8, I use the file and remove it after, will I still have lvl 8?
Someone should release a .xml file with all the weapons unlocked xD
no more work
/Request: close
it doesnt work!!Can l use this thing on V1.4??
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us