Crossfire New Edit !

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire New Edit !
I hope you like it
I want your opinion

Fraps XD
You fail a lot with the deagle

And it would be cooler if you record ingame and not from replays
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
You fail a lot with the deagle

And it would be cooler if you record ingame and not from replays
Still recording in-game but no good kills
Gonna record more
Nice video
but you Fail in shots
Quote Originally Posted by *Ex* View Post
Nice video
but you Fail in shots
What do you mean?
I got 2 kills with awm and 3 kills with deagle
How is that a fail?
good gameplay...but not so good with deagle
Sweet.
Recorded with?
Quote Originally Posted by user696977 View Post
Sweet.
Recorded with?
Fraps ofc
I like the Song HAHA.

EDIT - Antz.

Nicee job and nice clutch.
nice, i like the use of colours and the song.
omg nice gameplay dudde!

i will sub u

51 subs...
Nice vid.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us