LightbulbGood bye Project black out!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Good bye Project black out!
Well good bye guys, I have been playing pb for 2 months now, I spent over 200 bucks on the game, I had a crystal account, I had a awesome 50 member clan and we were ranked 12. Now all my members are like why isn't our leader online.

Yesterday I raged hack, if you were online yesterday you probably seen me. PB now ip banned me, I can't make a account or anything.

Well this is what I get for being a jack ass.

I blame fuko for giving me a vip Hack!
Well bye project black out section, I will be here for a few mins and see if I get any comments.
hahaha take care brah
take care man n don`t be sad
hey @FUKO can i have free vip hax :P (No i'm serious) nope i'm not but giving them to me would be awesome
Don't blame me, I didn't give you shit, or force you to hack.
Just told you what I was using. I clearly said, do not inject it unless your going to farm AI.
What did you do.....went and fucking rage hacked.
Isn't there a way to change your IP address? Maybe call your ISP and tell them somebody got your ISP number and hacked into your computer.
Use online Proxys or Ip changing programs ,, there is alot of them out
Dont blame Fuko your falt ,, youa sked for hacks
Quote Originally Posted by csdunn View Post
Isn't there a way to change your IP address? Maybe call your ISP and tell them somebody got your ISP number and hacked into your computer.
You don't have to make up a bullshit story like a 5 yo.
You can just request an IP change.
Quote Originally Posted by csdunn View Post
Isn't there a way to change your IP address? Maybe call your ISP and tell them somebody got your ISP number and hacked into your computer.
Sounds really believeable
Nobody should blame any staff member or member who helpt you out or others, hacks are for your own risk if you dont no how to use it better let it be, so the point is dont blame nobody blame your self.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?