How to back level

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to back level
How to back level from 50 to 1 - 30 ??

i can't unlock one gun and Explosion light and c4.
you can use some program like ArtMoney
1 start your game ->
2 go to multiplayer ->
3 look your xp on rating board ->
4 alt-tab ->
5 find by armoney your xp (4bit integer) (i think you will find many address. you must repeat 3... 7 step sevaral times and when you will have only 3 adrress go to 8 step)->
6 return to game ->
7 play some time in rating games ->
8 start fight again and change by artmoney your xp during the battle... (decrease xp)
Is memory hacking in Crysis 2 even safe? I would think that the servers would detect a level decrease when it syncs your stats to the server and leave it as it is.

I'm not sure because I play Crysis 2 legitimately and don't use any hacks.
ok. i increased rank one of my account through artmoney. and it still not was reset, but account with xml hacking was reset....
maybe account is reset only when anybody uses xml hack....
Backtrace your level like a pro! Set scar dmg in xml to 99999
Bam! Back to level 1

-sources-
I did it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us