Who still plays this?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Who still plays this?
I just got it yesterday. I'm up for some gaming if some of you are down with it.
Send me your IGN over VM.
I still play this, but im getting bored. :O
um random question

do u suck cock (i dnt no if the tag means that u guys litterly do) xD
LOL /fp
Anyways, im about to sell my account off, not much fun in this game already. Haha
I do ... sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I do ... sometimes.
I like your sig...it has a gurl hugginz a penis.....

OT: I can't play with you...I got the game but my comp can't handle its intensity...
Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
I like your sig...it has a gurl hugginz a penis.....

OT: I can't play with you...I got the game but my comp can't handle its intensity...
Lol, it's not a penis. It's Creeper form Minecraft.
Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
I like your sig...it has a gurl hugginz a penis.....


Damn, lol. I can totally see where you're coming from with that.
Its not a penis. It's a ssssssSSsssss Boom! But that girl is cute.
A shitload of people still play it (Like me). I ususally play Hardcore Team Deathmatch though.
Quote Originally Posted by samxkim View Post
A shitload of people still play it (Like me). I ususally play Hardcore Team Deathmatch though.
Team Deathmatch?? Lol its not COD.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?