Thumbs downDont You Hate MPGH for that prank!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dont You Hate MPGH for that prank!
If you think that vip stunt they did for april fools! wasn't funny dont PRESS THANKS (because anvitjord said it ) !

And Also Please MPGH do it for real , at least 1 week trial !

-.- farr outt!
Lol, Followed my post on posting here xD. I dont really hate them, When i 1st saw post I was like "W00t VIP hacks" then I downloaded it and injected, and said "April FOOL LOL" and I was all pissed for a sec..
@ anvitjord

Lol calm down ill remove what i said there lol!

@ hacker323

okay i still dont hate them right but seriously ! gave me a heart attack --!
Quote Originally Posted by LMAO_bas97 View Post
@ anvitjord

Lol calm down ill remove what i said there lol!

@ hacker323

okay i still dont hate them right but seriously ! gave me a heart attack --!
Such a sad kidda. gheez it's a bloody hack.= = shush.
Well im over it ! (YAYYY)

But Maybe You Should Release a public vip once in a while ? <3

Thanks @notmpgh
WHY U MAD THO
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?