Question[Solved] Weapon Logs Question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved] Weapon Logs Question
Hi, today I saw a post by OverDrivejt called "Weapon Log Updated", but I didn't know what it was all about. I saw a long text with the names of almost all weapons, so I thought it may be a one hit kill hack or a weapon hack, but I wasn't sure. So I started this thread to ask you what is a weapon log and how to use it. Any post is useful and It would be nice if someone could really try to explain this to me. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by [QQ]?lol View Post
Hi, today I saw a post by OverDrivejt called "Weapon Log Updated", but I didn't know what it was all about. I saw a long text with the names of almost all weapons, so I thought it may be a one hit kill hack or a weapon hack, but I wasn't sure. So I started this thread to ask you what is a weapon log and how to use it. Any post is useful and It would be nice if someone could really try to explain this to me. Thanks!
I think it's just a New NotePad file that it will be created when using a weapon.Check what weapons you got,and then check what weapons you don't got.Memorize them and use a weapon you don't got in the list.If you find it in the list afterwards it means that it logs what weapons you used to one hit kill or the weapons that work and how many damage it does.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I think it's just a New NotePad file that it will be created when using a weapon.Check what weapons you got,and then check what weapons you don't got.Memorize them and use a weapon you don't got in the list.If you find it in the list afterwards it means that it logs what weapons you used to one hit kill or the weapons that work and how many damage it does.
So, judging from your information, that file is pretty much useless, right?
Quote Originally Posted by [*Pro*__*Hacker*] View Post


So, judging from your information, that file is pretty much useless, right?
Pretty much yes.
Its for those who want to make hacks related to weapon.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us