Questioncant make clan :(

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
cant make clan :(
Hi all. Im trying to make a clan on warrock, but when i past the name and clan tag it comes upp that its already taken... I have tryed to write names and like: kjbvhjvkac, and have premium, but it only stands: already taken...

pls help
Have you tried checking the G1 forums? They're the ones that have to deal with these issues, not us
pretty sure u needta pay like $10
im sure u dont have to pay 10$ longer.. i can aska G1 admin in game then ^^ xD
No. You do NOT have to pay any monery anymore to make a clan. I am having the same problem and I sent a ticket into the support department. They replied back that they cannot help and I should do something in the forums.
I will try and do this. If I get anything that sounds helpful i will give you a holler.
:O sweet ima try and make 1
The clan system is down.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?