[HELP] Sends Email

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP] Sends Email
I'm working on an application that sends info in TextBox 1 and 2 to my email when I click button 1.
I have everything done, designed, and all I need help with is that part.
Thanks and rep to whoever helps.
I'm trying to make one too. It works, but when I use it on my computer, it sends the email, if you use it on another computer, it wont send the E-mail. I'm using Windows Live.
I want to use hotmail
GMAIL is retarded, and can only verify using a cell phone and I broke mine :/

@master131
yeah am doing this shit . aswell
Fuck it, I gib up.
[highlight=vb.net]Dim MyMailMsg As New MailMessage
Try
MyMailMsg.From = New MailAddress("myemail[at]hotmail.com")
MyMailMsg.To.Add("whotosend[at]hotmail.com")
MyMailMsg.Subject = TextBox1.Text
MyMailMsg.Body = TextBox2.Text
Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.live.com")
SMTP.Port = 25
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("myemail[at]hotmail.com", "mypassword")
SMTP.Send(MyMailMsg)
TextBox2.Text = ""
MsgBox("Done!")
Catch ex As Exception
End Try[/highlight]

I had to put @somesite.com because the mention function kept inferring since idiots put their names as hotmail, etc.
With the above code, replace ports and smtp servers with your own servers and ports(yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.)
you are all making phising programs or whatever it's called ;p
sneaky bastards

well i got a program fully working even on hotmail with sending
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
you are all making phising programs or whatever it's called ;p
sneaky bastards

well i got a program fully working even on hotmail with sending
Done already.
Finished it perfect.
I don't even want the accounts, I'm gonna give them away.
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
you are all making phising programs or whatever it's called ;p
sneaky bastards

well i got a program fully working even on hotmail with sending
Why not do eet properly with SQL :P?

I could write something up...
but it's a phisher ;p
well nice
i got like 30 acc in 1 week for rs ;p
Wait, can you have the sending email as live, and reciving email as yahoo?

Also, I used you code, it sends on my computer, but not on others.
since when do u guys support creating programs like phisers?
Quote Originally Posted by Qizzle15401 View Post
since when do u guys support creating programs like phisers?
Well.....there is a general hacking section.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Wait, can you have the sending email as live, and reciving email as yahoo?

Also, I used you code, it sends on my computer, but not on others.
I finished mine, and can help you if you want.
@*************
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us