Lockdown Extreme Team

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Lockdown Extreme Team
Glitching is now boring. I have been doing it this whole day.
I have 6 months of Silver Deagle..
Now i want to try it without glitching.
I have been able to get to round 17 and I got a Viper Mask.
I hardly ever die and I can use a MP7 or AK47 Hawkeye. I can get most of the kills.
Even with FR-F2 i usually get 80 Kills..
I need 3 pros.
I am a staff sergeant Rank 5. I can also bring my main with a M14EBR or a Sako rk.95. Name (GangstCPT)

If you want a team, PM me in game SnipeZFR. Or leave a comment or a PM.
Thank you.
NO WAY 6month DE-S?
cool show picture plz
Well done, you get 80 kills with the frf2, your fucking pro.
Quote Originally Posted by Greenytheboy View Post
Well done, you get 80 kills with the frf2, your fucking pro.
I'm posting my stats so people will know what i am capable of if i am on there team you fuck head.
I maybe not so good at Demo Player Vs player
but Im good at Prison Break =)
Im KillerX381 add me if you see me
And can you teach me the glitch ?
I wanna Glitch.I v done lockdown normal but never done extreme before. Pm me
Gangsta you are so strong on forums but in game you are scared litle boy, that cant aim, did you learn to glich, he was trying with me like 30 times and didnt make it, btw i have 470+ days desert eagle!
Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
Gangsta you are so strong on forums but in game you are scared litle boy, that cant aim, did you learn to glich, he was trying with me like 30 times and didnt make it, btw i have 470+ days desert eagle!
Uhm cool story bro. Name in game kiddie?
BTW i'm pretty sure your in a EU server and i'm in USA.. so shut the fuck up.
Scared little boy in game, say dat 2 my face.. Buck Mob get at me on facebook.
Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMuzik View Post
Uhm cool story bro. Name in game kiddie?
BTW i'm pretty sure your in a EU server and i'm in USA.. so shut the fuck up.
Scared little boy in game, say dat 2 my face.. Buck Mob get at me on facebook.
yep we were playing in USA to my IGN is SucKmeNooB, i am not scared lets do 1on1,so what if i see your facebook i am not gaiy sorry m8, lets go 1on1 wangsta andd see how good are you for real! You scared? scared litle niger wangsta?
Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
yep we were playing in USA to my IGN is SucKmeNooB, i am not scared lets do 1on1,so what if i see your facebook i am not gaiy sorry m8, lets go 1on1 wangsta andd see how good are you for real! You scared? scared litle niger wangsta?
you a little pussy.. little KKK ******. come get da fade.. u scared as shit.. nigga wont add on facebook cus u a pussy?
little bitch kid. come get it..
ill 1v1 u anyday.. snipe only you lil dick licker..
Can you tell me how to do the glitch? PM. I want deagle too...I had it at some point...when there was EU vs USA and EU won, 1 got 14 days and it ownd. Want moarrrr.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us