Unban

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Unban
How can I get unbanned from like all the servers Im banned at?
Are you using regular mw2 or alterwi?

Cuse if you mean your banned form steam. You can do nothing about this.
If you use alterwi net. I can't help you.

AND:

If you mean like hacked lobby that your banned from, you can just wait and hope that the host removes you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Are you using regular mw2 or alterwi?

Cuse if you mean your banned form steam. You can do nothing about this.
If you use alterwi net. I can't help you.

AND:

If you mean like hacked lobby that your banned from, you can just wait and hope that the host removes you.
Make some sense please.
Also, what is alterwi net?
jorn u talk shit?

he is talking about servers so my guess would be someone who was hosting a lobby and banned him

and i think if he restarts his pc you can join him again
and with deci servers i don't know
If the modder of the server banned you, he maybe banned you by name or the ip as lolbie said.

You can change your name or just try to restart the pc to reset the ip.


( Sorry if it dosen't help you. I had an issue withe mpgh.net it was slow so it "lagged" )

(Sorry for my mistakes, little new to the forum thing )
@FUKO
you don't know what aIW is?

well it's a private server of mw 2 with dedicated servers and soon an anti hack shield and you can host mods without getting banned in mod pit

oh wait u even made a hack for aIW xd

to reset ip you need to restart modem if you have a dynamic ip address
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
@FUKO
you don't know what aIW is?

well it's a private server of mw 2 with dedicated servers and soon an anti hack shield and you can host mods without getting banned in mod pit

oh wait u even made a hack for aIW xd

to reset ip you need to restart modem if you have a dynamic ip address
lol
You obviously don't remember me back when I was in the MW2 Private Servers section, ~DownFall~ ring a bell?

I was being sarcastic, because he said alterwi, not alteriw.
@lolbie
@FUKO

DOWNFALL !

heeeeey
we need to quickscope again sometime ;p
but i already said
oh wait u made a hack for it so i meant with that that u were trolling ;p
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
@FUKO

DOWNFALL !

heeeeey
we need to quickscope again sometime ;p
but i already said
u were trolling ;p
Maybe...I still have aIW on my PC, just haven't played in a while.
Last time I checked, I wasn't banned, so I should be able to still play.
Only problem is my shitty wireless internet, and my ping spikes :/
Yes, I was being sarcastic. Anyways, maybe sometime.
@lolbie
Dedicated servers by default banns only name and XUID, some tools banns the IP though..
aaah ok
and with server tools like hosttool or whatever if you ban someone?
@aIW|Convery
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
aaah ok
and with server tools like hosttool or whatever if you ban someone?
@aIW|Convery
Exactly, the ban via the console and some tools is XUID + name.
just use xuid spoofer or banevade anything works
@FUKO just send me a pm sometime but not now bcause i go to school ;p
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us