Google Tricks

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Google Tricks
I think it's old. but w/e.
Video section please, certainly not general worthy.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Old is old.
wow i think i might use old is old ,because i dont have the simple mentality to actually comment. Please excuse me if i expected a more structured comment, I'm only human.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
wow i think i might use old is old ,because i dont have the simple mentality to actually comment.
Something like that
yes theres are quite old yet they are always there
wrongs section btw
I likky the musq
Chuck Norris ftw.
Video section is for losersss
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Video section is for losersss
Damn. Straight.
useless fucking old tricks.

old is old and new is new feel the difference?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us