POOLS CLOSED (lol)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
zomg about time someone fucked up habbo......... maybe someone shold turn the graphics to invert at full brightness, MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been done before, this is just the fucking hugest one ever
man, BLAKCS!!!! INVADE!!!!!!! this is the future for us all, im telling you. neva let a black gangsta block your door!
Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]-
man, BLAKCS!!!! INVADE!!!!!!! this is the future for us all, im telling you. neva let a black gangsta block your door!
standoff wtf u know bout gangstas? never talk about them unless u had an experience with them, i've had a drive-by through my street 3 months ago and just two nights ago there was a cop chase that ended up right by my house like no joke it was like two houses away, so unless ur in the danger of getting shot up i suggest u dont talk about them
Pools Closed


Bars Closed


Pubs Closed
hahaha they all got anal raped hardcore....
Make me a rig so you can choose what numbers you get on the holodices and I will pay you real cash!
Nice raid, can someone please upload the download to a non-crap host? Otherwise I will have to wait 67 minutes.
Nice... pictures...
I am so fucking confused.

P.S. 4chan = gay
N*gga Stole my pool!
Ok... I just want to say, seriously, 4chan needs a life. Sure its amusing to pull a prank, but why waste your time, it makes me sick, get a life, probably just a bunch of fat geeks trying to dominate the net.

I don't know what I don't like about it, it's like a geek mob or something.

I'm not trying to flame 4chan, I'm just stressed and it P/O me.
Its true, 4chan is a cult of fat geeky people :S
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us