Red faceSetting up private server

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Setting up private server
If you have TeamViewer and can set up a private server on my computer leave a message on this post saying so!I would really enjoy a private server but its kinda complicating to me, so like i said if you can do it and you have teamviewer leave a message down there saying so
Thankyou for your time and patience
Sincerly,Sam
........ Its a program that let's you control some1s computer.......
i know how to
creating a private server is not that simple. You need a coder for your server executeable, you need a scripter for your NPC's and you need GMs to help run your server.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
creating a private server is not that simple. You need a coder for your server executeable, you need a scripter for your NPC's and you need GMs to help run your server.
I wanna join some1 elses privite server but i dont know how to set it up
You're definitely going to need more than 1 person. If you really want to set one up though, your best bet is youtube.
I know how to set it up give me your msn and i will
I'll help a bit if i can be a GM
aww i though this was a tut
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us