[Voting] Ethereal vs Hadouken

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Voting] Ethereal vs Hadouken
Ethereal
[IMG]http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/comeatme******.png[/IMG]

Hadouken



Comment with you're vote with a sufficient reason.
All none voting comments will be deleted as well as comments such as _____ for obvious reasons. (state the reasons)

First to 10 I guess for now unless they want to do it differently
I have to vote Eth coz he also incorporated humor into the piece. And the pentooling is quite nice. Although probs to hadouken for his piece, but it seems to standard for my liking.

Eth: 1

Hadouken: 0
If I hadn't seen Had's render like 2,000,000 times before he would have stood a chance. Eth has some sexy pentooling and as Doc said it is quite funny.

Eth: 1

Hadouken: 0
eths bro, do kindly step towards me

eth 3
had 0
Etherion, if my vote counts
Larger, neater, sweeter. Compared one to another, Hadouken's looks a bit too bright overall, and seriously the picture won me over, Etherion <3, best movie ever.

Etherion 3
Hadouken 0
?

Post above is a bit too vague to count imho
Ethereal. 5
Hadouken. 0

Ethereal's brings humor and very good pentooling.
i would say eth but nazi symbol...

Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
i would say eth but nazi symbol...

I vote for Eth.
Sexy pentooling.
Ethereal. 6
Hadouken. 0

If my vote counts

Ethereal used pentooling which was a nice strategy. I found it to also have much more focal distinction when compared to the Hadoukens and the colours worked well together. Brought a good mood along.

I have to give props to hadouken though. It was only the small things that basically lead me to vote for eth. The black and white wasnt done all that well and the render, yeah.
Hadouken 1
no nazi symbols for me racist :O !!
I like how voting for Eth constitutes the support of Arianism.
Eth's

Edward Norton = Fave Actor and this movie was top notch awesome. His face in that minute or so in that scene still gives me shivers.. Guys the Nazi symbol was to do with the film and although it may seem racist, there is a moral to the story

For anyone interested, the movie is called American History X
thats
eth 8
had 1
Eth, hadoukens one is to standard...

eth 9
had 1
Eth pentooling is weep done while incorporating humor into his
Had- you need to calm down with those exposure adj layers
Eth-10
Had-1
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?