[HELP] Project to Exe [solved]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Project to Exe [solved]
I have made a simple tool that sends emails in vb 2008 and i have no idea how convert it into an .EXE
Save it as a.exe?
it's not working if I save it as exe
EDIT !
rofl i forgot to put an "
this is my first project
my bad
works perfect
close thread plz
Marked solved. Next time use the search button or browse back a few pages. This question has been asked many times.

Anyone posting after this point will receive my wrath, I'm in a bad mood tonight.
go to your project folder for the program, click on bin, then release, and you will find the .exe
Quote Originally Posted by justiman View Post
go to your project folder for the program, click on bin, then release, and you will find the .exe
Woo, reported. L2read. Thread is solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us