Best Way to Boost

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Best Way to Boost
I would like to boost to get my level up and get some GP. What is the best setup? So I mean:

What game mode?
What score/time limit on each mode?
Headshots/knife/regular kill: does it matter?
What's the best way to prevent my other account from timing out to the lobby?

I've been doing knifed headshots on a regular TDM with 150 kills as limit. Should I continue for maximum xp or not?

Plus: How is the round xp calculated? Is is a certain amount per kill or what? Are headshots more xp?

Thanks!
Try play GM and SnD, they give a lot of EXP and GP if you play good on these matches.
You can buy some plus item too, will help greatly.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Try play GM and SnD, they give a lot of EXP and GP if you play good on these matches.
You can buy some plus item too, will help greatly.
He's saying about farm. Keep doing it , the more multi-kills , the better.
Quote Originally Posted by iHollow View Post
He's saying about farm. Keep doing it , the more multi-kills , the better.
Damn didn't know about that.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

Damn didn't know about that.
Now you do
Do lots of headshots .
Knife I would say is best .
Also diffuse and plant a lot for extra exp .
Yes headshots do get u more exp
SnD.

The best way to lvl up and gain GP!
uhhh go full room. tdm. with Monaco. HS only. 80 gets you 1.1k 150 kills give you 1.1k without exp+.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?