CoD4 CVAR/DVAR Unlocker

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CoD4 CVAR/DVAR Unlocker
Is there a program that will unlock any CVAR I enter into the console, such as noClip, I've used similar programs but they only unlock like fullbright and such. If there is a program that will do any cmd online please help me out, I'm not leeching, I'm simply asking.
Search button??

Well i got a few unlockers but there are all detected
Impossible in cod4 ( i think )
NoClip only possible in singleplayer
i dont know someone made a multiplayer hack with noclip high jump etc.
Guys only know how to aimbot and chams blablabla


but theres a way but you need to play with friends...

on main menu open console and write /devmap mp_mapname

now you can put /godmode /jump_height 1000 ...
Here's a DVAR unlocker:

Code:
*(int *)0xCBA7404 |= 1;
in order to use this you must know how to code!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?