Want a +rep, thanks, and a mention in my next mod release?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Want a +rep, thanks, and a mention in my next mod release?
First person to give me a download for the regular L96A1.dtx and the AK47.dtx gets a +rep, thanks, and mention in my next mod release. For some reason all my other files are working but those two, even when I tried re-downloading. Just PM me the media fire downloads, and you're set.

Thanks.
did you get it?, crap, i hate when the post thing does this to me -_- ignore the other post
You can have em free of charge.
PV_AK-47.rarattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
PV_L96A1.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
You can have em free of charge.
How the fuck did you do that without approval? I missed alot apparently...

Too bad, I don't take anything for free. You're getting that thanks and rep Fritz
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
You can have em free of charge.
dont need rep with that icon :S
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post


How the fuck did you do that without approval? I missed alot apparently...

Too bad, I don't take anything for free. You're getting that thanks and rep Fritz
Idk, I think they were approved
Quote Originally Posted by SoWhat View Post
dont need rep with that icon :S
What icon?



@ Fritz, true. Thanks man.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?