ArrowRequest Image title...

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Yes, those are tags

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
hows about this
This works for now, can you make it a bit bigger with the symbol in its correct position? and perhaps an emboss or something?
ive got the phrase
"i have breasts, ur argument is invalid"
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
ive got the phrase
"i have breasts, ur argument is invalid"
put that in a signature
[My real account is [QQ]?lol, I'm using this one since mine got banned for a few hours ]

Off topic: @Liz, is that you on your avatar, you look like my sister..

And you @Scrcrw you look like Fergie from Black Eyed Peas...

And while I'm in here, I'd like for you to check my Signature request.
i got idea, ill give a try

/illpmyou
Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
@Liz

La Costra Nostra.


__________________
ohshittt niceee
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us